What is the best Valentines gift to receive?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ATTENTION ALL IDEA SEEKERS...

If you are anything like me, you absolutely love expressing your ideas through new crafts...well I wanted to share with you a couple of crafts I have done lately and get some feedback on new ideas! 



To start my first project was this cute looking cup with sharpie:

Pride & Prejudice is my all time favorite book, and also movie. So it’s fitting that today my Mr. Darcy proposal tea mug came in the mail this afternoon. Is it possible to be in love with a cup? Because I think that’s currently happening right now. I bought it from this lovely Jane Austen inspired etsy shop, Brookish. 
I actually did it word by word and it worked!

NEXT was the idea for the date night...with different prices:

Married people should still date each other:)  Date night jar made with color coded popsicle sticks.     Red=$$$ and planning required  Pink=minimal $ and spontaneous  White=Stay at home date  Cute ideas included!!!!! This is one of the best "date jars" I have seen
Different colors for different priced themes for date night to spice things up!

Last but not least:

Make Your Own Moisturizing Body Butter ~~ This stuff is an absolute MUST during the winter months!  Make as a gift too!

AMAZING BODY BUTTER...if i do say so myself :)  

My next blog will be how to make all these items and I hope to have comments before then and please give ideas...I was thinking of turning this new blog into more than just DIY...like maybe workout routines and a fashionista site! 

NEXT TIME :) -ASHLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment